These programs are designed to connect with your preschool–3rd grade child and lead them toward four points of connection: God, parents, leaders, and peers.
Worship Service Block 1 — Beginning 2/7
Sundays, 8:00 AM–9:15 AM
Parent’s there will be no Children’s Ministry Programing During the 8:00 am Worship service in the Auditorium. Enjoy worshipping together as a family!
Connecting Hour & 10:45 Worship Service — Beginning 2/7
Sundays, 9:30 AM–10:30 AM for Connecting Hour; 10:45 AM–12:00 PM for Worship Service
FOR PARENTS OF NURSERY AGE KIDS:
1) Please pre-register your child before the Saturday of that week for both the Connecting Hour from 9:30-10:30 and the Worship Service at 10:45.*** CLASS SIZES WILL BE LIMITED TO 10 REGISTRATIONS***
2) Please check-in your children in at our Nursery Table (which will be located in the foyer by Gymnatorium). We will check your child’s temperture there as well as assign pagers at that location.
3) Please refrain from bringing diaper bags. We will provide diapers. If child will need special diapers, formula, or pacifier, please bring them in a clear ziplock bag with their name written on bag.
4) If you attend both the connecting hour and the 10:45 service you do not need pick up child in between those program times.
FOR PARENTS OF PRE-K & KINDERGARTEN AGE KIDS:
Please pre-register your child before the Saturday of that week for both the Connecting Hour from 9:30-10:30 and the Worship Service at 10:45.*** CLASS SIZES WILL BE LIMITED TO 12 REGISTRATIONS***
Connecting Hour 9:30-10:30
1) Please check-in and pick up your child/children at their classroom door. The teachers will be checking temperatures at time of drop-off.
2) Make sure you come and pick up your child/children after Connecting Hour and the start of the 10:45 Worship Service.
Pastor to Children
Early Childhood Director
If you have a question, a word of encouragement, or a desire to be part of what we’re doing… we want to hear from you!