These programs are designed to connect with your preschool–3rd grade child and lead them toward four points of connection: God, parents, leaders, and peers.
Bible Fellowship — Beginning 6/7
Sundays, 9:00 AM and 10:45 AM
Hello Parents!! We are so excited to be taking steps forward to getting the kids back on campus. We will be opening the Children’s Ministry Department up in 3 main steps.
Step 1 will happen on June 7th, with opening the NURSERY ONLY. The Nursery will be open for both the 9:00 am and 10:45 service. To incorporate social distancing and government recommendations we will asking you to do a couple of things:
1) Please pre-register your child before the Friday of that week.*** CLASS SIZES WILL BE LIMITED TO 8 REGISTRATIONS***
2) Please check-in your children at our Nursery Table (will be located in the foyer by Gymnatorium). We will check your child’s tempature there as well as assign pagers at that location.
3) Please refrain from bringing diaper bags. We will provide diapers. If child will need special diapers, formula, or pacifier, please bring them in a clear ziplock bag with their name written on bag.
4) Please attend the main worship service in the Gymnatorium in case of an emergency.
5) Due to our new cleaning protocol we ask that you pick up your children promptly after the service ends, and only drop off your child 15 minutes before the service starts.
Subscribe to Calendar
Calendar subscription information:
These buttons add a portion of our church calendar directly to your smartphone, tablet, or computer calendar. The information will update automatically throughout the semester, so you’ll always know what’s coming up.
Note: If more than one calendar is offered here, you should subscribe to all of them in order to get the most complete information.
Early Childhood Director
If you have a question, a word of encouragement, or a desire to be part of what we’re doing… we want to hear from you!